Tuesday, July 19, 2011

31 days till me due date!

Well yesterday was pretty eventful. I woke up at 3am to use the potty and found blood all over the place! So I got in the car and rushed to the hospital so scared. Baby ended up being fine, but I was there for the next 4 and a half hours being monitored because of my really close together and regular contractions.
they sent me home (lame) and told me to drink lots of water and that they will slow down. I'm a little bummed that they wouldn't just admit me and hook me up with some pitosin, but I'm really just glad that baby Thor is alright. 
As soon as they hooked up the fetal heart rate monitor and I could hear him, I felt so relieved. omg I can't even explain how scared Logan and I were.
Not to mention even if I did deliver yesterday, I would have been frantic trying to score a car seat to bring him home. and that wouldn't be much fun at all I'm sure. 
so after a scare like that I've really gotta start buying some necessities pronto.

On the up side of things, i've got exactly 31 days until my due date, and I got a nice collection of  cloth diapers in the mail today. Logan is pretty sure that we won't make it  till aug. 19. My contractions aren't hurting, but they're still going, and they're not very comfortable.
I WILL keep my status posted.

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear everything is ok! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy Thor is okay. I bet you have that little guy soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me about it. i was so scared. I totally feel like he's coming soon.

    ReplyDelete